Wednesday, March 07, 2007

See Alicia Shrink

Shrink Alicia Shrink

After a November of exam filled stress eating, a December of holiday indulging and a January of consuming rice and beans with very little fresh produce the pounds piling onto my stomach and hips had reached a critical mass. I resolved to quickly get back down to my 'ideal' 140 lb, a weight that allows me to feel healthy, fit and comfortable with my body without feeling like I have to give up all the things I love in life....namely good food and wine.

I decided that drastic measures were needed so I rejoined weight watchers for the third time (It is the charm afterall). This time I have determined to make lifetime member, an accomplishment that has always eluded me in the past. My sister Erin also decided that 2007 was the year that she would lose a few extra pounds and get fit.

So far I have lost a respectable 6.4 lbs which means I am about halfway to my goal after only three weeks. I suspect things may be a little more slow going from here on but so far the motivation remains high.

Erin and I have been tracking the trials and tribulations of our weightloss on another blog. So feel free to take a peek over there at how things are going.

No comments: