Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It Was An Honour Being Nominated

So the other day I got a random email from Travelpod telling me that two of my photos had been selected to be featured. Hardly the oscars of photo distinctions but I was intrigued. I wondered which two of my many posted photos had been selected and by whom. It turns out that one was from a small hike I did with friends while staying in Xela last year and the other from our climb up Volcan Santa Maria. I guess it is true what they say the beauty is in the eye of the beholder because I seriously do not think they were some of my best examples. In my opinion I have certainly taken better exposed and more vibrant photos in my travels. Just for reference here is one of them....does anyone out there see something I don't see?

No comments: