Friday, May 25, 2007

what the frak

so i haven't posted anything here in ages. mostly I don't feel like I have had much to say and I still don't really. (I will blame my one track study brain for the coma my creative brain cells are currently in.)

but I am tired of seeing the same title on the page day after day. so I thought I would give a shout out to the season finale of Lost. Potentialy the best episode of a tv show ever. jj abrams is the master since he brought about the only other episode of a show that blew my mind in the same way.....that would be the post superbowl alias when sydney brought down SD6.

anyone else see the episode? is anyone else as incredulous as I that we have to wait until frakkin february to see another new episode.

in the mean time it is back to studying for me......

No comments: