Thursday, May 31, 2007

looking forward to...

I am officially done classes for this semester and in less than three weeks I will be finished with exams as well. That means just over four weeks of vacation before starting the final semester. To get me through these last few weeks here are things I am looking forward to:

getting out and about with my camera
a long weekend trip to New South Wales
starting my collage journal
being Chris's race crew at the Sirromet duathlon
harry harry harry (potter that is...book
and movie)
brainstorning some ideas for this wedding thing
training for the 12km Bridge to Brisbane
hitting the Valley Markets
reteaching myself statistics (so not really this last one but it will be necessary)


in other news today is the first day of winter in Australia, the crazy aussies have decided they will change their seasons three weeks before the rest of the world.

No comments: